Monday, July 21, 2008

Loves Truck

Its been another busy week for me – and my quiet weekend evaporated in front of my eyes. Late on Saturday we had a call from friends asking if we were going to their daughter’s Christening … the original email invite was lost somewhere in the ether. One hastily made card later off we went and had a lovely time catching up with people.

I have also been working on the commission I told you about last week, still not finished but just about on track with it. I also had two cards to make for this week – a birthday card and a new home card. I had another play with my SU Loads of Love set – I am really enjoying using them. Firstly the birthday card – a little paper piercing and some jumbo eyelets.

The second some water colouring – inspired by the colours on a gift bag.

Right – I have to pack my truck – I mean car and go away with work for the rest of the week …

Thanks for stopping by


Bekka




No comments: