Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friends

How has your week been? Now one of the cards I made last Sunday has been given to its intended recipient I think it is OK to share it with you!

Its been a mixed week with work and while I was away there were some good things and some sad in the evenings. On Wednesday it was a beautiful evening in Birmingham and a friend and I went for a lovely walk around Earlswood lakes. I drive past these on the way from my digs to work but had not explored them before. I had not expected them to be this lovely. It was also good to catch up with my friend – I enjoy her company and always feel better for spending time with her.

Thursday evening on the other hand was kinda sad – a colleagues leaving do. I will be sad not to work with her any more but very excited for her too - she has got herself a great new job which is well deserved and I know she will do it really well. So here is the card I made for her. It’s a combination of some of my favourite products – Basic Grey Paper, A Bella and some embossing from my new Cuttlebug.




















Well I gotta dash – 75th Birthday party to organise – no not mine! I will bring you back some cake!

Thanks for stopping by and I will catch you later

Lighthousegirl

2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I ve come for a nosey and I love your Bella!! What great colours you ve put together, I m sure your colleague loved it. Hugs M xx

Unknown said...

Thank you x