Sunday, June 1, 2008

Love is in the air

Well we have not had any sunshine here, and there has certainly been a lot of rain in the air here!

I went to a hen night last night – here is the cards I made for the bride to be
.

I love the look of acetate cards but where to put the message is always a challenge, so for this card I made a pocket at the back and added a co-ordinating tag that I could write on.

A year ago today some good friends of ours got married and so I used the same stamp again to make an anniversary card for them. I have also been busy making some other cards – two for friends who are leaving work and a couple of birthdays. I can only share one of them – the others have yet to be delivered. Dont tell anyone but this is the first time I have actually used a button on a card!

So hoping your weekend has been full of love.




Lighthousegirl

No comments: