Friday, June 13, 2008

Whole lot of Bella going on!

How are you all? I would love to hear what you have planned for the weekend? Tomorrow is haircut day for me and then we are off to a Ball in the evening - I am looking forward to getting all dressed up and seeing friends!



Here are some more of the cards I made last weekend - these have either arrived or are on their way to their new homes so I can share them with you.




Definitly a Bella thing going on!

To be truthful this last one wont be there yet but I know my Dad does not read my blog so the surprise wont be spoilt!


There are still three more cards I made last weekend to show you but you are going to have to wait to see them as their intended recipients have not got them yet.

I hope you all have a great weekend.


Lighthousegirl

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

thankyou for taking time to leave a comment on my blog ~ I love the cards your making, I always have good intentions of making cards but dont always follow it through!

Have a good weekend ~ Judy x