Sunday, August 17, 2008

Changes


This has been the week where everything changes for me – lots and lots of goodbyes, some very kind comments from what are now ex colleagues, a strange mix of excitement and tears and lots and lots of beautiful flowers!

Yes there really are three very large bouguets! There has been lots of packing up and moving of boxes and a little bit of unpacking (still lots of that to do!)

This weekend I also found a copy of September’s Crafts Beautiful – as well as some lovely projects inside there is a free copy of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. The catalogues are normally £5.95 each making it worth getting the magazine just for that! Now my offer to you is that if you find the magazine without the Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalogue email me by clicking here, letting me know where you got your copy of the magazine and I will send you a copy f the idea book and catalogue free (limited stock available). Don’t forget if you then place an order with me before the end of August post and packing will be free!
Its not too late to join the game of virtual pass the parcel - see the post below
Thanks for stopping by
Bekka






No comments: