Saturday, August 2, 2008

You are invited!

August is the month when my new life starts so I am having a party to celebrate and you are all invited!

While I am going to miss my current life and the amazing people I work with I am really excited about the next phase of my life. I would love you all to join in the August celebrations and share my excitement.

So what are we celebrating?
· The wonderful time I had in my job
· The fact that I am going to be living at home during the week
· New adventures starting – I am going to be working for myself – I hope I will have a good boss!
· My birthday

How are we going to celebrate?
Well with as many parties as possible of course! Including one here :-). August is officially party month here at View from the Lighthouse – do you like the decorations? There will be a number of competitions and special offers which I hope you will enjoy.


To get you in the mood here is the first special offer

Post and Packing Party!

As regular readers will know I have become a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. I am really excited about the amazing range of products, exclusive stamps and scrummy colours. To allow as many of you as possible to share my excitement I have a special offer for my UK readers.

Order any Stampin Up! Products from me during August and the Post and Packing will be free. Yes free post and packing! Please note that this is an offer from me and not from Stampin Up!

You can see the catalogue and idea book here. If you would like to order a paper copy of the catalogue let me know.

Is there something you have been meaning to order for a while? Something you have had your eye on for a while? Now is a great time to order while p&p is free.

If you have not used the Stampin Up Products before, now could be the time to try, while the p&p is free.

To place an order or ask a question email me by clicking here.

Check back soon for more offers and competitions

Party On!

Bekka

No comments: