Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have been thinking

And the good news is that it was not that painful! I am now about three months into my new life and am slowly starting to get used to a new routine – or should that be lack of routine! Things continue to be very hectic which I definitely enjoy but one thing I have tried to do regularly is to review how things are going.


There are many things I am really enjoying and that are going really well, things I am going to continue doing, there are a few things I would like to change and lots I need to refine!


One of the things I want to make some changes to is this blog. I am loving sharing my creations with you all and hearing all your comments and feedback. I have listened to the comments and feedback that I have had and also to how I have felt updating this blog in the couple of months. I decided a little while ago to create another blog Feeling Crafty. The Feeling Crafty blog will be the focus for my Stampin’ Up! Activities. On there you will find all things Stampin’ Up! – information on special offers, product and workshop information as well as tutorials and other features.


That means that this blog can focus on the more personal stuff – projects I have created for friends, life updates etc. I have missed sharing projects with non Stampin’ Up! Stash on them – yes I adore the SU products and they are the ones I use most but I am still addicted to Basic Grey, Bella’s and some other things too! I will continue to share some of my Stampin’ Up! Projects with you but you will need to check out Feeling Crafty to make sure you see them all and know about the latest special offers.


To those of you who have helped me along my journey in recent months - Thank you.


I have just posted some amazing offers for December over at Feeling Crafty so be sure you visit before too long, but I wanted to leave you all with a card I created recently

Thank you for stopping by


Bekka

No comments: