Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Missing in Action?

Hello! Have you missed me!

With just over a week to Christmas things have been somewhat hectic round here – I hope you are all getting time to enjoy the build up, everywhere I look there are lovely sparkly lights and everything is so pretty.

I have fallen somewhat behind with my Journal Your Christmas Project and hope to be back next week with rather a lot of catch up items.

I have been busy in my craft space getting ready for the Dunstable Christmas Extravaganza this Saturday (20 December). As part of the town’s Christmas preparations they are having a number of events during the day and evening all designed to be a lot of fun and to help people get ready for Christmas. I will be in Priory House (where Tourist Information is) between 10am and 4pm. If you come and see me you will have the chance to make some cards, get a few stocking fillers, win prizes and much more! If you are in the area it would be wonderful to meet you.

I am also going to be running a monthly class at Priory House starting on 31 January 2009. I will post more details soon, but in the mean time put the date in your diary!

I will be back with the journal and some pictures soon

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka

No comments: