Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


Like many people, last Christmas I found myself thinking about what I wanted to change during the next year and what I wanted to achieve. Like many people this is something I had done for many years and when I looked back over the lists from the previous year’s many of the things would be the same. Each year I was making resolutions and then not sticking to them.


So as I thought things through last year I decided I was going to do things differently. In my non craft life I am a life and business performance coach so I decided to apply some of the techniques I help other used with great success to myself. I combined them with my love of crafting. The results – well they have been many and positive and I have had a great time achieving them during what has been a year of massive change for me.


I am really excited about being able to share some of this with you in the form of my first on line course. There are lots of reasons that I am excited about this but mostly because of the difference it could make to you when you want to make your dreams a reality, make positive changes in your life and achieve your goals.


As many of us are thinking about the new year at the moment, this is the ideal time of year to start this course, but you could chose to start it whenever you want.


So what does this course offer you? During the course you will learn a process which will position you to succeed in reaching your goals, in creating your dreams.


For the first month you will receive weekly prompts which will help you


  • clarify your dreams and exactly what it is you would like to achieve

  • work out how you would like to do this and what experiences you would like along the way

  • create a system which will support you in making these dreams come true. This system can be stand alone or can be adapted to work with any diary or planning system that you use (either paper based or electronic)

For the next year you will achieve a monthly prompt to help you along your journey. Each prompt will contain a fun project which will help you towards your goal and will help you see how far you have already come.



Additionally, you will have access to a special blog on which you will find regular motivational quotes, additional support and inspiration and on which we can share our journeys.



At the end of the year not only will you have had every chance to achieved the things you set out to achieve but you will have learnt a process for creating the reality of your dreams



This course is available to everyone and will cost you just £10.00 so if you would like to sign up to achieve your dreams just email me at

bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk If you have any questions please feel free to ask them


I look forward to sharing this exciting journey with you



Bekka


1 comment:

jakey said...

oh, good luck with your course Bekka!!! Now if I could just work out what my dreams are... other than winning the lotto obviously...! :-)

Seriously, it sounds fab and I know you will a success!
jk x