Thursday, December 17, 2009

Capturing my Christmas - December 15th

This evening I went out for a meal with these lovely ladies. We had a fantastic evening chatting, laughing and eating over a very nice meal.

When I look back over this year one of the highlights has been some of the wonderful friends I have made, especially these ladies (and J who could not join us for the meal). Most weeks we spend an evening together aiming to craft, but sometimes just chatting! With them I made my first ever 12x12 layout (the page just seemed so big!), several mini books, several more 12x12 layouts, lots of cards and much more!

They are all amazingly creative and have both inspired me and given me the courage to try new things. They have all made me very welcome and I truly value their friendship. Thank you all.

Thanks for stopping by

Bekka

No comments: